Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pop the Cork

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

Pop the Cork - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 3:15 pm

Almira stumbled back a bit before falling to her knees in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kasmis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 3:31 pm

The figure started laughing. It was not a threatening laugh by any means. In fact it was so pure and happy and was slightly calming. He then removed his good to reveal shoulder length silver hair. His eyes were pure black with glowing golden irises. He had a red line across on side of his face. "Arcturius, Almira Aliko. I shall be watching you closely." With that he tore open a hole in the universe and stepped through, the hole closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 5:17 pm

Arcturius groaned, getting up. He shook his head, "Serves me right for saying, 'Nothing interesting happens'." He extended a hand to help up Almira. "Well, I suppose I'll see you around." He tilted his head slightly, "Or, you could come with me. You're pretty strong, and I could use a sparring partner."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 5:22 pm

"God's curst." She muttered. Almira grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. "Sure." She replied to the offer. "Any place in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 6:49 pm

"Well, we need to go find some work. Some sort of quest." He led her to a spot in the city with a large bulletin board.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 8:42 pm

"Aye! Something tough! Like fighting eastern ground dragons!" She said as she cracked her knuckles. "What do you think? Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 8:47 pm

Arcturius read over the listings, "Looks like..." Slim pickings. "A local bar needs someone to take care of some giant rats in the cellar. I'll meet you there." He ran off.

END
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2014, 8:47 pm

1,000 PL
1,000 Gold

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop the Cork   Pop the Cork - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop the Cork
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Creation :: Beginner Battles-