Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Stuck      - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 6:13 pm

"I don't know. I just had a font, I suppose." Arcturius dismissed this with a wave
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 7:28 pm

"Yeahhhh, unless you want to have a flesh eating worm burrowing through your hand, I wouldn't do that again....." She said, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:22 pm

Arcturius shrugged, examining his right hand, "Oh," he sighed, "I could always grow a new one."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:24 pm

"You can? I know the clans up south can regenerate small wounds, but you can regrow a whole hand?" She asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:27 pm

"Well, I've never tried, but, given that I can do this..." he morphed into an old, green-skinned man, rasping, "I can probably regrow limbs." He turned back into himself, "If not, the Seraphim are crackers with regenerative medcine."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:29 pm

Almira blinked. "Wow, I've never seen that done before."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:31 pm

He shrugged, "All Romans are born with at least some measure of ability with shapeshifting... takes a bit of practice." He yawned, "How much further?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:34 pm

She pointed to a stream they had been following from a distance. "Almost, the reason why we can walk by the bank is because this isn't a colored one, so there's bound to be some predators." Almira kept going till the end. "Alright, let me know if you see a little boat." She said as she searched.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:37 pm

Arcturius shrugged, while she searched, he began glowing and materialized several small watercraft in front of them. "Any of these work?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:39 pm

Almira tried not to look as impressed as she felt. "Yep. Let's go then." She said, climbing into one.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:42 pm

Arc jumped onto one made of simple, plain old wood. "Right then, shove on." He giggled slightly, "Always wanted to say that."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 9:45 pm

Almira had to smile. "You're a strange one, you know that?" She said as they drifted along, eventually going underground.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 10:04 pm

Artik smiled slightly, "Not as much as I'd like to be. I need to get stronger." He grinned, "Now, some of the Romans back home... my gods! They could do so much good for the universe..." he frowned, "If only they weren't so busy killing each other. Now, my parents, they were senators. Before the government collapsed. They..." he blinked, "They used to tell me, 'Artie'--- see, spend enough time around me, you're bound to give me nicknames. 'Artie, you're going to do something great for this place'. Of course... they were slaughtered. The Siege of the Senate. It's why I'm so keen to go back there, stronger than all of the damn Romans. Bigger than the Omega. Reunite all of Roma. No more death!" He sighed.

He realized then that he never said any of this out loud. Just, sitting there, looking at the water with a hollow gaze.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 10:08 pm

Almira felt sad. No one actually killed each other on Tsurrin without good reason, so she didn't understand. She reached over and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you will. Remember, no matter how discouraged you get. No one ever wants to give up if they're not going to lose anything. All you have to do is give that up, and you're on your way to success!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 10:19 pm

Arcturius shifted, going from pale skin to a bit tan. "Yeah," he said. He sighed, then clapped, "So! Where's this river go?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 10:23 pm

Almira was too busy looking at the veins of marble that had started to show. "Hm? Oh, a long time a ago, this underground river eroded a large marble rock. It's like it's own cave network now." She jumped out of the boat and onto a leadge. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:14 pm

Arcturius floated behind her. "Marble," he said. "I always liked marble."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:20 pm

The river continued on under the marble, but had a thin layer that was safe enough to walk on. The light's reflection danced on the walls and ceiling as the river moved, making it look a shimmering blue, green, and white.

Almira smiled. "The caves always look different, depending on time, season, and temperature. In other words, it will never look exactly like this ever again."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:21 pm

There was a small entranceway on the side of one of the caves
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:49 pm

Arcturius nodded at Almira. "That's... a pretty good metaphor for life." He blinked, "Erm..." he noticed an entranceway. He stuck out his tongue, "Something's... off about. Ominous. In other words..." He adjusted his cloak, "Follow me!" He ran down it.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:51 pm

Almira got down on all fours to race, easily running past him. "Come on! How can you be slower when you've only got two limbs to manage right now?" She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2014, 11:55 pm

The pathway lasted for quite a long time. It ended in a single room. It was very simple. A box with a throne in the middle. The ground wa littered with skeletons. The three eye socketed skull easily gave then away as the remains of the extinct Serians. In the throne was a man. He was not decomposed. Yet he was cold to the touch an had no pulse. He was or all intents and purposes dead.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2014, 12:14 am

Arcturius laughed and kicked off the ground, flying in front of her. He stopped dead when they enetered the room. He didn't notice the bones, only the man on the throne. "Almira," he said softly. "Do you know anything about healing?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2014, 12:17 am

"No, I never had the chance to learn." She tried to ignore the faint scent of death. "Why do you ask?" Almira kept her eyes on the man on the throne.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2014, 12:19 am

The man did not move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck    Stuck      - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next