Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2014, 6:23 pm

Arcturius looked at the woman for a moment. "Ah, a local," he decided. Something then went off in his head when he saw their hands connected. "Oh," he said gently. "Someone you know." Arcturius remembered the lifespan of elves, which was notably shorter than the time that Setsuna said he had spent on Tsurrin. "Oh," he said louder. He said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2014, 6:29 pm

"She's the god of nature," rei said to riku, "Kinaiyahan."
Riku walked over and studied the woman, "So... you're a god?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2014, 7:03 pm

The woman gave a polite bow. "My name is Kinaiyahan. I am te goddess of nature and creation. I wanted to thank you personally for doing what I could not. Freeing Setsuna an returning him to the land of the living. You all have my gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 10:52 am

"Oh!" Almira fell on her knees. "The Goddess herself!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 11:25 am

Arcturius, not for the first time in his life, was standing before a god. "Seeing a catatonic man sitting a room full of bones? Yeah, it's common courtesy."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 11:54 am

Riku bowed before the goddes to show respect.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 12:13 pm

"Please rise everyone." She said kindly. "I merely wish to talk to those who have returned my dearest to me."

Setsuna shifted around a bit. "Well when you say it like that....." He used his jacket to hide the light blush that was forming on his face.

Kiya looked at the group. "Arcturius. Almira. Riku. You all have an important destiny."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 12:17 pm

Almira stood up, but kept looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 1:59 pm

"Yeah," he said, unblinking, almost glaring, "I get that a lot."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 8:53 pm

"I don't believe in destiny." Rei commented in Riku's head.
Riku rose, "What sort of destiny?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 10:18 pm

Kiya looked at Arcturius. "Yes. But this is coming from someone who knows what they are talking about. I was told that you are all special. You have a destiny to fulfill. However the role you shall play is your choice. Whatever you choose will chane not only this universe. But many others as well."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 10:25 pm

"Who told you? If I'm allowed to ask." Almira inquired.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 11:06 pm

Arcturius pulled out a scroll and jotted down some notes, pressing the parchment to Riku's back so as to have a writing surface for his quill.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 11:11 pm

Riku didn't mind. "If you don't mind my asking, what big role are we suppose to play? I assume since a god is involved it's on a galactic scale." Riku asked.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2014, 11:30 pm

Kiya simply smiled. "You have already met the one who told me. You all have. And I know not your individual fates. As I said it is for you to decide. Just know that your actions with echo throughout existence."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 9:09 am

"Right! I'm going to do my best, whatever we're doing!" Almira declared happily.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 2:36 pm

Arcturius's eyes flashed at the god, "Right." He wrote his notes even faster.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 4:04 pm

Riku thought to himself about all this.
Back to top Go down
Kasmis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 5:57 pm

"You four aren't exactly the brightest are you?" A rift opened and a familiar face stepped out. "And please. Try to show a little bit more respect to Lady Kinaiyaham."

Set suns stayed silent. He knew it was the best idea
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 11:02 pm

Almira took offence but said nothing. She shined one of her rings.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 11:25 pm

Arcturius looked up from his scrabbling on the parchment to see the... person... from earlier. "Oh, hello," he said, glancing down at his notes, "She was just talking about you... whatever your name is." He glanced at Set Suns, "Wait. No. Hold on." He crammed the writing supplies into somewhere under his cloak, muttering, "think. Think. Come on, think!" He clutched his own skull, mumbling and whispering, "I'm missing something. Something important." He glanced at the god, the meddler, the mystery, the cat, and his new desk, finally shouting something incomprehensible and pointing at Kinaiyahan. "You! You said, he's---" he pointed his other hand at the figure that fought Almira and he, "met 'all four' of us." He started pacing around, looking at the now-orange sky, "See, 'cause that's a problem. Cause I'm six hundred years old--- that's common enough 'round here. Almira's a young woman. He's..." he squinted at Riku, "What'd you say your name was? Ah, well. He's... I'm assuming not old." He stopped pacing in front of Setsuna, "But him. You, Setsuna. You must be ancient." He looked at Kasmis, "And that's the thing. Because, he's been asleep for quite some time." He stepped in front of him, "You aren't a Roman, I know what their energies feel like. You're not a Seraph--- you aren't wearing any flashy clothes. Not an Ix, I don't see your scaly tail. So, you're definitely not normal. You've met someone who's been in comatose for ages, and you aren't any immortal race I know. Not a god. I know gods. They give off a certain... ambience. No offense," he said, bowing a bit too flourishingly to Kiya, "So, here I am. Standing here, trying to figure out two impossible beings that I've pretty much met one after the other. I'd really like an explanation. Because, if this is a mystery to me... just imagine how the other two feel." He turned to Riku and Almira, "No offense," he said to the two with more sincerity than he had to the lady-god.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 11:40 pm

"None taken." Riku replied.
Back to top Go down
Kasmis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 7:24 am

Kinaiyahan giggled slightly. "You know the energy of a god do you? Then you should have placed Setsuna as one."

Setsuna grimaced slightly. Clearly not welcoming the revelation. "Yes....." He admitted after a minute of silence. "I was a god of this universe once...." Setsuna started pacing, clearly uncomfortable with the conversation. He dragged his blade on the ground behind him

"Come now Setsuna. How do they ever expect to trust you?" Asked the other man.

Setsuna snapped at him. "I don't need to be pressured by you!" Agitated he stabbed the ground and sighed. "I technically am still a god." He finally told them.  "However. My power is nothing spectacular like the others. Yet, mine is also possibly the most damning. I am the god of negation. I can negate any gods power. Any Immortals immortality. All who stand against me are rendered to the mortal plane." As a demonstration he waved a hand at Kinaiyahan, whose godly aura disappeared for a moment.

Last edited by Kasmis on 14th July 2014, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 11:53 am

Almira looked between Setsuna and the Goddess and thought for awhile. "In the end, you're still Setsuna to me, not a God." It was hard to tell if that was said in a friendly tone or a insulting one.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:40 pm

Arcturius chuckled softly. "Not difficult to figure out your lot in life." He had to stop himself from pacing again. "Well, thdn." He looked at Kasmis, "Just one mystery, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next