Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:31 pm

Riku stood there, "you've been quiet for a long time rei." Riku said.
"This guy, setsuna, theirs something i don't trust. He claims to be a god, yet he doesn't register in any history or lore."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:35 pm

Setsuna shook his head. "It was a bad idea to have ever gotten involve in your universe. There is a reason I erased my godhood from history."

Kasmis looked at Arcturius. "I am a remnant of the past. As is Setsuna. However. I am far older than he is."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:41 pm

Almira, who was more accustomed to haggling and making others happy, had no idea what she'd gotten herself into this time. ".....so you're older than the gods." She nodded at Setsuna and Kinaiyahan before turning to the man who'd fought her before. "And you're older than Setsuna......care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:52 pm

Arcturius stayed quiet for once.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:54 pm

Riku saw a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 11:00 pm

Kasmis frowned . "As you must have figured out this is not the first universe. Setsuna and I existed far before any of your gods. Right now we are in the forty second universe. Setsuna is from the 15th. And I. I am from the original."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th July 2014, 11:06 pm

"Oh! Okay, I think I got it. That bit, anyways." She said after it clicked in her head. Almira suddenly became very distracted by the butterfly Riku was watching.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 12:09 am

Arcturius blinked, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 12:36 am

"K" riku replied.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 12:50 am

Setsuna turned to Kasmis. "Leave."

"What? Why?"

"You know exactly why!" He snapped, for the first time showing true anger and not just annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 9:05 am

Almira didn't feel like asking just yet.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 11:02 am

Arcturius examined his own writing on the scroll and scowled.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 1:59 pm

Riku saw a lizard.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 2:35 pm

"Don't blame others for what happened to you Setsuna."

"QUIET!" He yelled.

"Stop running....coward." Kasmis stated before flying away, quickly followed by Setsuna.

As they left Kanaiyahan visibly stiffened. "This is not right." She said with intense worry. All her godlike mystery and elegance seemed to disappear. "All of this is very very wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 2:46 pm

Almira watched the two leave. "Are they going to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:06 pm

Arcturius took out a cigarette, and lit it with a match. "Hmm?" He looked at a small device on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:14 pm

Riku held out his hand, "can I get one of those?" Riku was, eventhough he didn't look it, worried about what may happen.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:22 pm

Kanaiyahan looked at the group that was present. "Everything has changed. Setsuna, Kasmis. Even you three. Things are not the way they are supposed to be..."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:26 pm

Almira didn't approve of smoke and moved away from the two. She looked at Kinaiyahan. ".....so I'm guessing not in a good way?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:41 pm

Arcturius nodded and handed one to Riku, along with a match. He tried not look at his wrist in a way that showed his concern. "Yeah," he muttered puffs of smoke leaving his mouth, "Everything is changing."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 3:59 pm

Riku struck the match on his boot and lit the cigarette. He blew out a ring of smoke, "So... should we go after them?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 4:14 pm

"There should be five of you here...." She muttered. She then looked at Arcturius again. "I keep seeing visions of you. In another time, another place, a whole other universe. There is another as well that I see. Someone you know and have fought with. The demon Elucidia is there as well. And one other....You three seem to be the source of all this distortion. All this chaos is centered around you and the mystery person."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 4:29 pm

Almira looked at Riku. "What do you think of all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 4:36 pm

Arcturius muttered calculations, "Kinaiyahan," he said, "Can you take me somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 4:45 pm

Riku looked back to Almira, " I'm letting out Rei." He blew a smoke circle.
"What's to keep me from taking over your body this time?" Rei asked.
"Cause I trust you. And i'll kick your but."
"Hahaha, fine." Riku stood quiet and then, "lets see, now that he's gone, if the two do fight, a battle of God's could destroy the planet. Since the hooded guy is older he has more experience and power, and though I don't trust setsuna I don't trust him any more. We need to follow them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next