Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime12th September 2014, 4:12 pm

Zero rubbed his head where he had been dropped, "crap. That hurt." Zero looked around the room and climbed out of the nest. He walked about the room, "so, why did they bring us here... arcturius was it?"
Riku continued to fight for his mind, however, rais' power was beginning to take its tole. Being trapped in a mental prison for a long time would let anyone have time to gain some power.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 1:40 am

Skip me for now. I am not gonna be able to post for a little while. I am currently stuck sleeping in a train station far from home))
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 9:42 am

Maynin smiled at the creatures for no reason before turning to Arturius. "Terrified? No." She got up and walked around, fighting off the shakes of her caffeine withdraw. "But my little Sirius should be about now, we have to find a way back soon."

Sirius was going through a panic attack in his table fort and refused to come out.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 9:49 am

Arcturius looked around the room for the Timedactyl. "Hmm. It's just us." He looked around and his heart broke a little, "Hold on... this..." he wiped dust off a golden railing to see an inscription almost worn away in the metal. It was a citrus. "This is Roman. This room, this...." he trailed off and sighed. "This is proof that Roma will never be unified. I'll have failed my quest."

Ryuzaki began looking around for a specific chemical in one of the cupboards. "I need Zenium Difourchide," he muttered. He finally produced a jar and set out looking for another one. "Dillium bromide."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 11:21 am

Zero figured while he was stuck here that he should at least do something to further the plan. He looked around the room for Dillium bromide and finally found a jar hidden away in a neatly stacked pile over in the corner of the room, "Hey i found the Dillium whatever." Zero called out to arcturius.
Meanwhile back with the others riku had snapped out of his coma like state and looked over at sirius who looked as though he would explode if even a pin dropped, "hey, kid." Riku called to him.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 11:31 am

((ZERO. PAY ATTENTION TO WHICH CHARACTER SET DOES WHAT.))
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 11:43 am

Sirius, who was calming down, looked at Riku shyly. "Y-yeah?" He still wouldn't come out of his little fortress.

Maynin noticed Arcturius' sadness, she softened a little. "Hey, I don't really know what you mean, but things just don't end all the sudden. There's always a bit of hope as your lifeline, do what you want with it. Rebuild and conquer." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 12:05 pm

Zero just stopped cause he aparently was going through hallucinations.
Riku looked at sirius, "have you thought about it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 1:43 pm

Riza growles and paced around, snapping back to reality. "We are going after them."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 11:33 am

Arcturius looked at Maynin, "I'm not sure about the conquering part, but... thanks." He looked at Zero, "All's right, Machina?"

Ryuzaki nodded at Riza, finding the other chemicals. "There we are." He took another, smaller cauldron from a table and began mixing the liquids. "Right." He scooped a bit of it up into a graduated cylinder. "Let's go, then." He took a large gulp of the slightly menacing concoction, and handed the empty vessel to Riza, bidding him to drink from the cauldron. He grimaced slightly, and glowed faintly.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 2:45 pm

Maynin shrugged. "Figure of speech." She started repairing one of the nest walls. "We could teleport back, yeah? Or is there something to do here?"

"Thought about what?" Sirius blinked at Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 6:14 pm

"If she doesn't come back." Riku said.

Zero looked confused, "Machina?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 6:52 pm

Riza sluggex Riku straight in the face, it was enough power to send him flying and cause a good amount of pain. However it was not going to do any lasting damage. ((Precision strike)) "Say something like that again and I will actually show you how hard i can hit. I am getting them back! No matter what!" Riza chugged down the rest of the drink, supercharging his spacial abilities.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 7:07 pm

Rick gestured for Sirius and Almira to drink the last bit. "Now we can travel into empty space. Those Reapers--- that is, the pterodactyls that attack space-time anomalies--- like their meat fresh, and have an atmospheric shell around them. Now, we do, too."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 7:18 pm

Almira growled at Riza.

Sirius sipped the drink and handed it to Almira.

"I need a coffee.....or a cake...." Maynin said. Suddenly a wonderful idea hit her. "Or a coffee-cake! YES!!! I need that! NO COFFEE NO LIFE!!!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 7:32 pm

Zero suggested a coffe cake with a carmal drizzle in top.

Riku picked himself up and walked over to the others. "Let me out damn it, i hate you." Riku called from the inside of his mind. Rai had taken over with his superior might and now riku was the one locked up in a mental prison, "just shut up and be quiet like a good pup." Rai said back to riku. Not out loud of course or everyone else would hear. He walked over and stole some of the juice stuff but still leaving enough for almira, "your not forgetting about me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 9:38 pm

Riza grabbed Riku and dragged him over to where the others could not hear. "I know who you are. And all I have to tell you is you better not get in the way. I can always tell with things like this." Riza's eyes shifted to a deep bloody red before turning back to their normal glowing gold. "Never bullshit a bullshitter." Riza patted him on the head before returning to the group. "Alright....and by the way I really don't need to fly there. Though I may be too weak to return to the other universe I can still easily travel through this one." He gripped the fabric of space/time in front of him and ripped it open. "I only have enough power for just me so I will see you all there." He stepped through and it closed behind him. Stepping out of the rift Riza walked over to Maynin. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 12:32 am

Ryuzaki sighed. One of the weirdest parts about flying through a space/time tear into a pocket dimension, was the fact it always gave you random items, he mused as he flew into the empty space outside of the research station and through the crack.

Arcturius looked up to Riza, and then Rick, wearing a purple pimp hat and holding.... Arcturius blinked, "Maynin, is it? Yeah. Maynin, the Rick guy's got a coffee cake, I think."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 6:40 am

Maynin looked at Rick and gave her nicest smile. "Share?"

Almira turned to Sirius and Riku. ".......so......."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 8:06 pm

"Not like the tear is coming to us." Riku flew at the tear and ended up in the room with the others. Landing on the ground he walked over by Zero, who he had been standing by all along, and waited for something else to happen.
Zero slapped riku on the back, "good to see you again." Zero said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 8:54 pm

Riza, having been completely ignored, sighed and walked over to a side of the area. He decided to figure out where they were and blasted out a section of wall
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 10:10 pm

A swarm of Reapers burst through and attacked Riza.

"Goddammit!" Arcturius and Rick shouted.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 6:30 am

Maynin felt bad for ignoring Riza, but the cake.....

Sirius and Almira followed Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 4:02 pm

"So, its eather us or those things. Its battle time!" Zero howled.
Riku sat still and waited.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 8:07 pm

Riza was torn apart by the creatures. A moment later he reconstituted himself. "great....Another enemy who can't even seriously hurt me." The tone was rather dejected, almost borderline depressed. "Just kill them already...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: