Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 2:04 am

Ryuzaki looked at his watch. "We really need to figure out this universe-colliding-thing."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 2:14 am

"Aye!"

Maynin sighed. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:05 pm

Seras walked over to Sirius. "Hi!" She said happily, kneeling down to him."It's been awhile hasn't it?"

Protea jumped on Riza's back. "I'm tired. Carry me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his.

Riza was about to object but realized she was already asleep. Setsuna expected him to throw her off and punch her but surprisingly, that wasn't the case. Riza simply gave a dejected sigh and let the woman stay where she was.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 5:50 pm

Arctutius took his own place in the order back, asking Ryuzaki, "What's happening then?"

Rick pulled out a set of Newton balls.from his coat pocket, setting it on the desks. The ghost-Seraphim scientists continued to walk past and through the others. He removed all but two of the suspended balls. "Say this is your universe," he said while pointing at one of the small, metal balls on strings, "and ours is the other." He pulled one of them all the way to the side and released it, making it cilide with other, and then that one hit the first one. "Over the last several centuries of our universe, yours keeps colliding an bouncing off. It normally wouldn't hurt anything. But, now picture the two balls as eggs. The universes aren't colliding at a constant rate; they keep hitting faster. And now, imagine on the perpetually colliding eggs some ants. With enough firce, the ants will fly off and land on the other egg. That's why we're here. We got flung off. We got lucky this time. The next time, we may fly into a void. And you mustn't forget--- we're on eggs. Soon, they'll collide eith such force that we crack. And when a universe-egg cracks, the egg whites and yolk will ruin the pandimensional breakfast. In other words, if this happens, everything everywhere and everywhen will stop existing. Ever reality--- gone."

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 6:29 pm

Riku took his plave in the order back. "So is there a way to stop it?"
"If any thing rick should have an idea since he knows more about universes." Zero stated.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:22 pm

Maynin blinked. "Riza, why can't you make explanations like Rick? I actually know what's going on for once!"

Sirius smiled at Seras. "Yeah, it has!"

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:30 pm

Riza sighed. "I'm fucked more than you all. I'll just pop up into the void."

"What do you mean?" Asked Mana.

"This would be the.....third time I was erased from existence."

Raina looked at him. "That's because your the epicenter." She turned to the group from 42a. "He's the one I was talking about."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:34 pm

Ryuzaki fought the urge to bow.

Arcturius looked at him. "Err. How could you possibly know all of that?"

"I went to college," he said matteroffactly.

Arcturius sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:55 pm

Riku and zero stood around.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:56 pm

Seras hugged Sirius

Riza yawned
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 8:11 pm

Sirius hugged Seras back.

Maynin threw a sugarcube in Riza's mouth to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 8:22 pm

"So, we need to go shopping," Rick said
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 8:47 pm

"Shopping!" Zero said. He loved shopping
Riku as well liked shopping but not as much as zero.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 8:56 pm

Riza suddenly felt very tired
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 9:35 pm

Sirius looked at Seras. "So how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 10:44 pm

Ryuzaki and Arcturius began discussing what it would take to prepare the barrier. "We'll have to do it from our side. I can't give much more away, but it is imperatice that the dimensional wall stay relatively weak on this side."

Arcturius nodded, "I studied alchemy for a century. I know a metaphysical barrier potion. I'll tweak the recipe."

Ryuzaki scowled, "Alchemy isn't a thing! Science is!"

"Maybe where you're from. Here, it's a delightful mixture."

Ryuzaki sighed, not having a better idea. "What do we need?"

Arcturius took out a list. "Here. Let me just modify... there. We'll need grain ash, quartz dust, the blood of a dimensional traveler, and water from that river," he nodded at Almira, "As well as rat fur."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 11:05 pm

"I guess we count as dimensional travelers so if you need blood i can offer some of mine." Zero offered.
"Cool thats one thing down right?" Riku asked.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 11:21 pm

Riza sighed. "So are we going to do something or is this whole endeavor just going to be you two jerking off to how god damn smart you are?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 9:35 am

Almira was already hunting rats.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 1:16 pm

"Gaint rats," Arcturius clarified. He hissed at Riza. "Why dodsn't your group go get some grain ash? Try Altstadt. It shouldn't be too hard." ((200 words))

Ryuzaki nodded at Zero and Riku. "One of you knows where giant rats are, yeah?"((300 words on Hamba))

"Almira, err..." Arcturius paused, before rwmmebering, "Ah, yes. Maynin. I'll need you two to go to Tsurrin for the water, and..." he sighed, having a feeling that Almira wouldn't like this one, "Grab some of the quartz. You'll have to break it off. A fist-sized chunk." ((250 words))

"Oh! Riza," Arcturius realized, "I may have left a lit cigarette in a field of wheat back there already! Terrific. There's a large field of burnt wheat at 3.GH.C.C.M.865 from universal center.

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime21st July 2014, 10:55 pm

"Did you just try to send me on a fetch quest? Fuck off." Riza proceeded to take a nap
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime24th July 2014, 7:09 pm

(Soo...what is going on with this?))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 6:46 am

"Rats were the he'll are we going to find rats?" Zero asked. He had just recently come to this universe and he didn't know the first thing about it. Riku was walking right along side him trying to think of where they could find some rats, giant rats at that. Riku thought, "wait I know. A while back I set loose a few rats from this bar into a field maybe there still there."
"Great work Riku lets start there. Now, where is this place?" Zero asked?
"It's over on Hamba phambili. Only I don't have a pod to get us there."
"Pod? I can get us there without the use of a pod." Zero concentrated on the planet and grabbed Riku. Within a minute they were on Hamba phambili. "See we don't need a pod."
"Who? What? How? "
"Me, instant transmission and it's something I learned through practice. So where's this bar? "
"Well actually I let them loose in a field not to far from the bar. If you need directions it's about 100 meteres to the west and then 20 meters south."
"Well then, hang on." Zero tried to focus on the directions Riku had given him and then he blinked and they were at the field.
"I really hate when you do that. "Riku complained.
"You'll get use to it after a few times. Now I guess this is the place?" Zero and Riku walked through the field.
"There!" Riku cried out, "I see them." Riku pointed towards a couple of giant fat rats that were scurrying across the ground. Zero quickly zapped them with a couple death beams. "Great now you shoot lasers out of your fingers.
"Shut up we got the rats now lets go back." Zero located the signature of Ricks energy and quickly teleported them back to the reaserch station.
Word count: 307
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 10:07 am

Almira sighed. "The water or the moss? Grr, I've explained this."

Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 10:58 pm

"Both," Arc muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: