Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prologue II: The Enclave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Prologue II: The Enclave Empty
PostSubject: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 8:29 pm

As our dear adventurers were left by Kasmis and the strange people from elsewhere, they went off to their own destinies. Only Almira had a tendency to seek out the people she'd shared the, admittedly, confusing story with; she still wanted to see the whole of the universe and its secrets. 

In time, however, the individuals found themselves brought back together by a mysterious figure. He had appeared to billions of people around the known reaches of space, as  a blue-tinted, cloaked hologram. "Hello," the hologram started playing on every populated planet, "I am holding a council of galactic dignitaries from all around the universe. I am the Keeper of Peace, and I wish only to see the universe's conflicts resolved. Romans, I promise you a unified empire again. Seraphim, I offer knowledge of your future. Ix, I offer you true freedom." The Keeper continued to rattle off promises to various species and factions. 

Needless to say, it took very little coercion to convince the universe that this man knew of their troubles, and had a solution. Everyone with access to a ship took to the stars, heading for the Keeper of Peace.

"I can be found at universal coordinates WS:192-332-564-942. Deep in uncharted space. The planet of Enclave. Come to the fortress. My keep."

And so it was that Arcturius and company had barely scraped up enough coinage to charter a ship for the trip to Enclave, what with the high demand in spacefaring vessels. 

"We'll be landing in a few hours," the rented captain announced from the top of the stairs leading from the cabin to the bridge. Arcturius stretched, yawning and rolling off the couch. "Hey, guys," he said groggily.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime22nd January 2015, 10:36 pm

Riku, was looking over schematics for some upgrades he had been working on, "Yo." Riku had come to terms over the past few months with Rai and the two now shared riku's body. Rai was usually braught out during fights and riku the rest of the time.
Riku sat in a small furnished chair next to the couch arcturius had rolled off of, "Drunk again? Honestly." Riku had no use for nurishments or sleep. His body constantly keeping up with its own maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime24th January 2015, 8:41 am

Almira was sitting against a wall, trying to block out everything for a new technique. Being Amanipáus, the closed off space was making her animal side go berserk. She took a deep breath. "Yeah, Arc?" Then stood up and began to pace around the ship, huffing and growling quiet words to herself.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 6:30 am

Setsuna was pacing back and forth, slightly uncomfortable as the ship they were on reminded him of the space station where he had met Riza. He grinded his teeth slightly as he felt the phantom pain of wounds long since healed. He did feel more at ease with the rest though, having mellowed out more since they had first met him. He let out a long sigh before looking at Riku. "A strong drink sounds pretty good right about now...."
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Powerlevel : 2,200

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 6:43 am

Mara looked at the pacing girl and spoke in a quiet voice. "Mira? You alright?" Mara rarely spoke anymore. Not after the spacestation incident. Even if she was talking now conversations were usually limited to two sentence questions and answers. However she and Setsuna had yet to even acknowledge that the other existed since that moment. That trend still continued.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 7:34 am

Arcturius stretched, yawning. "I'm not drunk, Riku. People are groggy when they wake up. Although... I suppose Setsuna needs a drinking buddy." He looked over to Almira, "I know it's probably no use, but what do you guys want out of this trip?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 8:13 pm

Riku looked at arc, "It was joke." Riku thought for a moment, "I want to know who it was that put together the project that built my race. I want to know who so I can personaly shake his hand." Riku slightly chuckled, he then let out a sigh, "however... you know i could use a drink myself."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:44 am

Almira didn't stop pacing, and her answer was on the edge of an unintentional growl. "I just want to get stronger, you know? Defend my planet and become a legend. Maybe make my clan proud." To Mara she said, "And, no. I don't think I'm okay. I want to tear someone's throat out, I'm so stressed."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 11:56 pm

Setsuna stopped pacing and looked at Arc. "Throughout most of my life if you had asked me that I would have just told you I was content...however...Now I just want a rematch with that freak from the space station." Mara visibly reacted to that, biting her lip nervously. "It's a stupid wish but I don't have the power to travel inter dimensionally....not anymore at least. My years in exile saw to that."
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime1st February 2015, 12:49 am

Mara sighed after Setsuna's explanation and looked around. "I don't know what I want....and I don't mean to offend but that alone is the reason I am traveling with you all. I just honestly don't know what to do...being shunted between universes and finding out I have been gone for over one hundred years in this one....I just don't know."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime1st February 2015, 11:59 pm

Arcturius gave a curious stare to Setsuna, but gave a dismissive chuckle and found a bottle of Hambian Rum in the larders. "Hell-o, beautiful." He pulled out five glasses and poured everyone drinks. "I'm ready for a united Roma, that's for damn sure." He looked older for a moment and shook his head, "That was a lie. It isn't my wish. I think... I know. I know I want to figure out who Artik is. If I become another person or not."

There was com chatter coming from the bridge, and after a few minutes, a dissheved captain stepped into the room with the others. "That kan. The Keeper, or whatever, just gave a us a jingle on the horn, and... he says he wants to meet the surviving noble from the Roman house of Tiber. Arcturius choked on his rum.

"I think that's me. Uh." He looked around the room, "Ask him if I can bring my friends along."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:59 pm

Riku raised the glass, "before that though, i would like to raise a glass to our friendsh... partnershi... eh whatever this is."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:58 pm

Almira twitched slightly. She knew she wasn't supposed to drink. But after a few hesitant moments she gave in.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 9:30 am

"I guess I am supposed to go with you then. Can't let my descendant go alone now can I?" He then laughed. "Never told you guys that did I? The Solaris are directly descended from me." He wrapped an arm around Arc. "Guess that makes me your great grandad or something." He grabbed a drink and lifted it up. "To this screwed up thing we got going on." He then gave a rare grin from himself.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 12:51 pm

Mara laughed at his revelation, another rare occurrence. "That's so cute Arc." Mara grabbed herself a drink as well. "To us then!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 6:20 pm

Arcturius felt his face turn red and extended his cup to Mara, "And to not knowing why the hell we exist!"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime9th February 2015, 8:25 pm

"Bottums up!" Riku announced. He then downed the cup and placed it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 3:22 pm

Almira cheered. "Awww.....you still get to talk to your Grandfather Sunshine here!" She said, glancing over at Arc.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 4:12 pm

Anyone else having problems with forumotion?))

Setsuna laughed and downed his drink in seconds. "But yeah. We best get going now."

Mara nodded in agreement. (Just doing this instead of posting as her))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 4:58 pm

((I'm not. But yeah. Posting with one account is fine for now. Unless we start fighting.))

The craft landed, and the captain came down. "They can go with you," he said to Arcturius. He put down the empty glass and stepped out into the field they landed in.

They were in a meadow, surrounded by other small crafts, and in the distance were dreadnoughts and battleships and other larger ships of various planets and governments. In the other direction was a large castle, ten times larger than a normal-sized village. Around the ship were several different races, thousands of people making camp outside of the main gates. Siddlimg around the ships and seeming to coordinate the masses were pastel green short creatures with two scythe-like arms with joints at the end, serving as wrists.

One of them walked up to their ship, and walked around in a small circle.

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime15th February 2015, 11:24 am

Riku figured they were trying to find stowaways.

Within the mass of camps Oberon had already arrived and was wondering arround the camps.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:10 am

Almira instantly growled a warning at the little creature. "Things don't evolve needlessly." She muttered, glancing warily at the scythe-like appendages. "Either this thing was created, or it comes from a pretty dangerous place." She moved towards the back of the group to keep watch.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 5:22 pm

Setsuna stared hungrily at the creatures. They looked just like the things he used to hunt and eat with his parents back on Elysium. "They look so tasty....." Suddenly his thought was cut short as Arcturius was tackled to the ground.

"Arcy!!!" The redheaded female grinned and ruffled his hair. "I haven't seen you in over a hundred years!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 5:40 pm

The creature stopped circling and watched Arcturius get tackled. It sped quickly to the scene and said in an artificial voice, "Do not commit acts of violence on Enclave."

Arcturius coughed and struggled to get up. He rubbed his throbbing head. "What was... it felt like I was hit by a freight carrier." He turned and saw, "Oh. It's..." He blinked. "What are you doing here?"

In the distance, several of the green creatures were surrounding Oberon, and the same artificial voice called, "Refrain from destroying the plants on Enclave."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:56 pm

Riku coughed as the new patrin melded into the group.

Oberon waved them away, "Leave me be... I'm just here for the same reason as everyone else. To find out where I can go to find limitless power." He walked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue II: The Enclave
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: The World of Enclave :: Keeper's Keep-
Jump to: