Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 10:13 am

Sirius was panicking now that Riza was angry.

Maynin just shrugged and watched the show.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 10:26 am

Zero looked at raina, "why do they have to stay, I see no harm in letting them visit another universe."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 10:38 am

Raina adopted an extremely annoyed tone when she spoke. "I have let you all trapse around the multiverse as you like, but not anymore. You should never have been able to come here in the first place." She then pointed at Mara. "She should never have been able to leave in the first place! that I have to investigate myself later."

Mara, being the submissive innocent she was, backed down from the now angry woman.

Riza however, had very different traits. " Like Hell!" He snarled. "Mara is coming home with me, I don't care what you sa-' he was cut off as a punch sent him flying into a wall.

"I am not playing games here Riza." She said angrily

Riza picked himself up and snarled once again. "So you are doing it like this are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 10:49 am

Ryuzaki sighed. "The dimension doesn't have time for this." As he said this, the entire station shook and creaked as a shockwave knocked them back and forth. Rick and Arcturius picked themselves up.

The latter sighed, shouting, "Will you assholes just go and fix this?"

Rick had an idea. He looked at all of the 42Aers. "Raise your hand if you're immortal."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 6:39 am

Almira looked confused and scared. She didn't raise her hand.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 6:56 pm

"Look there is absolutely no reason why they can't come over to our universe, this is pointless." Zero was getting angry, "if they want to come they should be able to."
Riku raised his hand, "techniquely i can transfer my brain to another host if need be," he bulled out an implant chip from the back of his neck, "so i guees thats sort of like imortallity." He stuck the chip back.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 9:09 pm

Raina sighed. "You fools don't understand do you? Just you being here is causing damage to the multiverse! There is a reason why dimension hopping is forbidden! It causes horrible damage for another being to be where they do not belong!" She waved to the damage around her. "All this result of you trying to fix things is making it worse!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 9:14 pm

"No, but..." Rick looked at Raina, pleading for her to understand, "there is someone we know will visit our universe. I can have Riku... delivered. No unscheduled universe hopping. I could have him placed right in a mountain on Earth. He'd come through naturally during the," he glanced nervously at Arcturius, the Man Who Would Be Artik, "the Dimensional Migration."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 9:17 pm

((Edit Button Not Working))

"Of course," Rick added, "Riku would need to be put into stasis... unless you... have an off-switch? This way, it would be instant for all of us." He muttered under his breath, "Except for Artik."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 6:34 am

Sirius looked pretty regretful, but he spoke up. "If it's going to hurt the universe and put people in danger...than I don't think we should do it....."

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 1:40 pm

"It won't hurt anyone if it happens naturaly. It would be like him just waiting for the point in time when A becomes B." Zero said.
"It's not exactly an off switch, but I can go into a stasis like state." Riku said.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 7:37 pm

Raina groaned. "You idiots don't understand! There is no naturally! You aren't supposed to be in that universe...EVER! Plus, after you get there. We will have to open a tear to send you back! This whole event is creating a paradox as well, it's keeping a ton of my power just to stop the future universe from being heavily damaged!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 7:46 pm

Rick sighed, "I tried, Riku." Rick pressed some buttons on his wristwatch, and he bowed to the 42Aers. "This is it." He held tightly to the beaker while his other hand continued to press buttons. A sound emitted, followed by a computerised voice countdown.

"Dimensional shift in three... two..."

Once again, the 42Bers were sucked into the rift, and on the other side...

((End))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:03 pm

((I actually have a bit of plot to do here. Riza and Raina will join the rest soon. This is actually very important to the storyline of Days of old AND Shattered hope))

Riza, waiting for the portal to open, shoved his arms deep into the metal floor, anchoring himself while the rest were sucked in. "I told you already! I am not leaving without Mara!!"

Raina, seeing that she now had to force Riza to leave, was extremely pissed off. "Riza....."

Dont worry, I will make this as quick as possible))

Last edited by Setsuna on 11th November 2014, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:06 pm

((Er... just post about it here solo while the rest of head homeward?))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:24 pm

Well....Kasmis wants to talk to the group))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:29 pm

((Just do a "Before they left" post, then))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:32 pm

...what?))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:32 pm

Post as if it was before we all went back to B
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 8:54 pm

Oh no. Kasmis only cares about the people here. I assume this is after all the people from Shattered, except Riza and Raina, left))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime12th November 2014, 4:12 pm

((Well, carry on.))

Arcturius waved goodbye as the other got sucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: