Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 11:37 pm

Riza, not dealing with Zero's bullshit, walked over. "I want to see you try. I really do."

Amaterasu slowly got up, easily adapting to the change. "I will hurt you if you try to touch my father Zero."

Setsuna grunted and healed himself. "Stay out of this technoid."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 12:29 am

Ryuzaki stepped aside with Arcturius. The former shook the latters hand, "How do you do? Hideki H. Ryuzaki."

"Arcturius," the other beamed.

Ryuzaki let go of the other's hand as if it burned him.

"I met someone that went by that name," he whispered to himself.

"I went by another name," Artik beamed madly at the Feinrus King, "They called me, 'Arcturius, the Sun King'!"

The Feinri in the room practically screeched in panic. Ryuzaki look around, bewildered at how a name could strike so much fear into the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 1:12 am

Zero laughed, "come on then i'll take you right here amaterasu and when i'm done i'll move on to you riza." Riku didn't want to see unnecessary violence so he walked away, over arcturius, "so..."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 10:15 am

Maynin looked at Almira. "........so you have a Riza too?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

Sirius backed away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 8:54 pm

((Have fun with this))

Riza stared Zero down before gaining a slight smile. "I'll let you all in on a little secret. I always hold back in my fights. I never really try and I never use my full strength." He stepped back and cracked his neck in anticipation. "Right now, I am going to give you a fun little deal. I am going to show you what happens if I actually want to try. I won't go all out but I will show you what happens when I get serious."

Setsuna and Amaterasu backed up, as they could tell what was coming.

Riza stood motionless with his eyes closed. He stayed still for a few moments, collecting himself. Suddenly his eyes opened. They had gone from a glowing golden to a dull silver. His expression was gone and his body was tense. Suddenly his power exploded, sending the weaker members of the group flying back. His hair was a bright golden and his aura whipped up into a frenzy. His chronologian genes had tampered with his Saiyan DNA. The result was a much more advanced and powerful super saiyan. ((monstrous shift+burst Break+reaper mode+Heart of the stars+chaos Boost)) Still silent he grabbed the area in front of him with both hands. Then he began to tear.

"He's ripping the universe open with brute force...." Setsuna shook his head in disbelief. "What is he....?"

The tear began to widen as two figures appeared in the rift. Suddenly two of Riza's familiars emerged. ((Fujōna Tamashī Fukkatsu . Used repeat to use it a second time.))

Protea the Bio-Saiyan  ((She was originally a Saiyan but was turned into a Bio-android and so she is counted as such))
Spoiler:

Seras the Rava
Spoiler:

"The Devious duo has arrived!" Yelled out Protea.

"Looks like everyone here is weaker in this universe." Noted Seras.

"However we are weakened much less then they are." Added Protea

Seras grinned. "Time to show them what I have been working on." Suddenly Seras' power began growing. "It was easy enough to cannabalize the gene that made Super Saiyan's a reality. However, in my body they are much more potent." Suddenly Seras also had an explosion in power. Her hair grew long and became a glowing, glittering silver. "I give you, the Ultra Rava!"  ((monstrous shift+burst Break+reaper mode+Heart of the stars+chaos boost))

Protea grinned. "It's been so long since I have had a good fight. Let's go!" Suddenly Protea's power exploded as well. She had some sort of mutated super saiyan form. ((monstrous shift+burst Break+reaper mode+Heart of the stars+chaos boost)) "Now I think a few friends might help out here." She grinned as suddenly three perfect clones of herself formed out of her body. ((Racial Trais: Juniors))"Let's have some fun!"

The clones smiled and powered up as well. ((monstrous shift+burst Break+reaper mode+Heart of the stars+chaos boost))

Riza took out his blade and pointed it at Zero. "Attack."

The three clones jumped high into the air and formed a triangle around Zero and their hands crackled with electricity. They held out their hands and sent a gigantic barrage at Zero ((Tempest, Burning Hand))

Protea herself surrounded Zero with a ring of glowing spheres. She then flew around at near light speed and kicked each ball at Zero ((Tempest, Burning Hand))

Seras and Riza drew their blades. "Blade Storm." He said simply. Riza and Seras lept into the battle with their blades crackling with power. They unleashed a flurry of blows upon Zero ((Tempest, Burning Hand))

Riza:

Health: 104,000-25% from repeat=78,000
PL: 2,000 x2x2x3x3x3=208,000
Ki used: 208,000x3=624,000 Split into 5 attacks by burning hand
Ki left: 0

Seras:

PL: 52,000 x2x2x3x3x3=5,408,000
Ki used: 5,408,000x3=16,224,000 Split into 5 attacks by burning hand
ki left: 0

Protea:

PL: 52,000 x2x2x3x3x3=5,408,000
Ki used: 5,408,000x3=16,224,000 Split into 5 attacks by burning hand
ki left: 0

Protea Clones:

PL: 2,704,000 x2x2x3x3x3=281,216,000
Ki: 281,216,000x3= 843,648,000 Split into 5 attacks by burning hand

Total:

5 attacks of 624,000
10 attacks of:16,224,000
15 attacks of: 843,648,000
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 9:07 pm

Chaos boost is mana's and you haven't learned it yet.))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 9:07 pm

Have too. Look at newest posts))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 9:10 pm

If your talking about in your relaxing topic i'm not looking through all that i'll just take your word for it.))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 9:13 pm

((I must point out, however, that no one's graded they topic that it's in.))

Ryuzaki sighed heavily, "Guys. I hate to stop the fun, but none of us know what the after-life is like here."

Arcturius looked at Rick strangely, "You know what yours looks like?"

Rick shrugged, "Yeah. It's surprisingly easy to get back to life. Unless you were hit by a semi."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 9:58 pm

Almira watched. "What....who is that?"

Maynin looked at Rick. "Why do we need to know that?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 10:59 pm

Zero was knocked out. Riku continued to stand around.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 11:00 pm

Protea jumped into the air. "WE ROCK!"

Riza sighed. "Is it impossible for you to take anything seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 11:08 pm

Rick woke Zero up by kicking him in the wastelands where his genitals used to be.

Arcturius looked at Riza with a certain degree of scrutiny, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th July 2014, 11:42 pm

Zero pulled himself up. Riku had to ask, "So... what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 12:42 am

Maynin laughed at Zero.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 12:52 am

Riza slammed his large blade into the ground to make a large noise. "So what have we learned ? I'm the strongest. I am pissed off and will most likely kill next time. And I want answers. So if you could all just introduce yourselves . I would be pretty fucking happy."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 12:53 am

Braking order for one reason))
Zero flicked off maynin and riza.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 12:58 am

Arcturius piped up, "Arcturius, a Son of Rome."

Ryuzaki told the 42Bers, "Ryuzaki. Rick."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:03 am

The tiger girl smiled. "Almira Ailkos! A pleasure to meet you all!"

The saiyan shrugged. "Maynin." She told her.

Sirius had been dreading his introduction. "I'm Sirius."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:05 am

Riza actually gave Almira a small smile. "See? Why can't the rest of you be like her? Nice and polite."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:15 am

Riku thought he was being polite, "riku."
"Names Zero." Zero said to the ones who didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:42 am

"Oi," Arcturius and Rick said defensively at Riza.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:45 am

Almira decided she liked the man. "So what is you name?" She asked the man who'd fought.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:46 am

"Names Riza. I prefer to keep it at that if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 1:54 am

Zero walked over to riza and slapped him on the back, "listen man sorry about the squable, i think we were all a little flared up so... we good?" Zero asked.
Riku was just standing he was surprised rei hadn't joined in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: