Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prologue II: The Enclave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th February 2015, 6:39 am

Almira continued acting stranger than her usual self, then slowly moved away to spread suspension to other Amānipāus.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 2:36 am

Elucidia smiled at Arcturius. How ya been buddy?" She got off and helped him up off the ground. "Got a new group of adventurers huh?" She gave a happy grin. "Don't be shy people. Introduce yourselves. Name's Elucidia by the way. You can call me El."

Mara smiled and waved. "Nice to meet you! I'm Mara." She looked for Setsuna to introduce himself, only to find out he was gone.

Setsuna had followed some energy he recognized. "I'm surprised to see you are still alive pretender." He said, narrowing his eyes at Oberon.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 4:36 pm

Arcturius looked away from Elucidia. "She and I go way back. Into my," he shuddered, "formative years." He blinked at Almira, tthen looked at the green aliens resembling four-armed, four-legged lima beans weaing orange vests "Good to see you, El," he said with slight disdain. If things continued at this rate, he would probably have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 5:37 pm

"Riku." He introduced himself.

Oberon looked over his shoulder, "Oh it's you again." Oberon turned his head and waved setsuna off, "Leave me be, I have no reason to fight you. Im here for the same reason as the rest of the one's you see around you." He continued walking, "I'll see you at the conclave."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 6:46 pm

Almira was clearly starting some kind of commotion among her people. "Isn't anybody wondering why this 'Keeper' is offering such great things? With nothing in return? SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE! Why ask that we gather here? He obviously needs something."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 5:05 am

Elucidia frowned. Arcturius. Don't be like that. WE used to be best friends remember? Me you and Darten...Shame that he isn't with us anymore. But I guess that is what happens when you make friends with one of a short lived race."

Mara waited for Setsuna to introduce himself. When eh didn't she looked around to find out he was gone. "IUmmm...guys? Where did Setsuna go?"

Setsuna suddenly enveloped him and Oberon in a dome of darkness. "No. I think we need to talk. Unless you think you are able to overpower the original ruler of darkness...." He was now in a form more recognizable to Oberon

Serak Tukesh
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 7:31 am

Arcturius jumped slightly with surprise. Something was wrong. He noticed the lima beans weren't doing anything, so he just let it go. "Sorry, El. Are you visiting with anyone? We've been in invited to see this big honcho."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 5:38 pm

Riku said hello.

Oberon turned to see the face that once brought fear to the children of his kingdom. "So... that's where you've been all these years." Oberon waved his hand and the dome was gone, "you may have been feared once, but you've been gone to long." He turned back to serak, "well, speak, you obviously have something to say."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 7:34 pm

Almira came back, and blinked at El. "Um....hi." She wasn't sure how to react to a demon. And the chaos didn't help her think either.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 11:17 pm

FINALLY))

Suddenly the entire area went silent as all eyes were drawn to Setsuna. They all knew who Serak was. The tension was so thick it could explode at any moment. Setsuna didn't dare make the first move as he knew that this could turn into something terrible.

"Shit...." Elucidia cursed under her breath. "What do we do?
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th March 2015, 4:51 pm

Arcturius turned dead serious. "Be ready for a fight, all of you," he said quietly to his group. Elucidia, you and I should speak to him. I don't feel like fighting if I don't need to."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th March 2015, 6:31 pm

Riku prepared himself for a fight just incase things grew ugly.

Oberon roled his eyes, "You know you're realy dramatic. So... you just gonna stand there? Cause i have places to be."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 6:10 pm

Almira involuntarily shifted into a giant tiger with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 9:28 pm

Serak hissed under his breath at Oberon. "I had that dome up for a reason. We can't exactly talk like this now can we fool?" He had to think fast so he stood up and looked at the crowds in front of him. He simply waved them to move aside. The majority in front did, and those who intended to impede his path were pulled aside by the fearful ones. Giving Oberon one last look and a message that they will speak later, he walked over to the main group. "Elucidia Allister. Arcturius. I shall be accompanying you to see this maker."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:52 am

Arcturius blinked. "Well. Okay." He glanced at Elucidia, then the tiger, and started up towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:57 am

Riku scanned setsuna's serak form and filed it way for later reference, "so... shall we go?"

Oberon turned and walked. He wanted to get as far away from serak as possible. Not from fear, he just had a major headache and didnt feel like deal with anyone right now. As he walked away his arm began to ache, as he proped himself up his dark magic flaired for a minute and the tree began to rot., "Damn it, this wish had better be for real."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 4:23 pm

Almira followed Arc.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:44 pm

There were rapid footsteps behind as someone ran up to the group as they headed out. "Oh my god you assholes were going to leave me!" Setsuna looked honestly pissed off as he glared at the group. "And you replaced me with him?"

The real Setsuna was glad he had the thought to create a shadow duplicate before he went to talk to Oberon.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:19 pm

The lima bean aliens surrounded Oberon, with the artificial voice reprimanding him. "Do not harm the flora."

Arcturius turned around, "Oh. Sorry. You kind of disappeared." He bowed and turned back to walk to the gates.

A group of the lima bean aliens, these ones painted with strange blue patterns, approached the group. A more coarse, identifiably male version of the artificial voice said, "Arcturius de Roma, are these your companions?"

"Yes."

The gate opened, and they were in an empty city. The gate closed behind them. Arcturius blinked at the emptiness of the buildings. "Stay alert." He started towards the castle in the middle of the city.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 6:15 pm

Oberon put a hand on it's, what apeared to be shoulder, "don't worry, won't happen again." The alien began to shrivle as oberon stole his energy. "Ah, this should hold me for a while." Oberon then proceded to sneak in behind the group, barely making it past the closing gates. He went around another way so they wouldn't see him.

Riku was astonushed by the city, " why is it empty?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:40 am

Almira sniffed. Then turned around to growl at the man following them. She quickly stopped, however, and decided it was not worth her attention.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 12:10 pm

Serak stayed silent to further the plot.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 6:37 pm

Arcturius and company walk to the town center, in the shadow of a large fortress showing no signs of inhabitance.

He spun around, looking at the others. "Nobody do anything stupid." He blinked at Oberon. "You aren't anyone I know. Were you invited?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 7:12 pm

Obeton, being found out by most of the group replied, "would i be here if i wasn't?"

Riku scanned oberon and put his file in the same folder as Seraks.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th March 2015, 8:04 am

Almira made several horrible choking noises as she attempted speech in her tiger form, but eventually failed and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue II: The Enclave   Prologue II: The Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue II: The Enclave
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: The World of Enclave :: Keeper's Keep-
Jump to: