Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th August 2014, 2:35 pm

"Oh, err. Yeah!" Sirius said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th August 2014, 2:39 pm

Raina re-appeared. She then re-positioned herself next to Maynin and Almira. "Do me a favor. I have to do something quickly. Keep an eye on your respective morons." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 2:18 am

Ryuzaki was out cold. Err... out smoldering. Arcturius grabbed the dragon's egg and looked it over, nodding. "Right, then!" He shouted enthusiastically, rolling up his robe sleeves. He looked around and pulled a science-y cauldron off of one of the ghost-lab-workers' stations. He lit a fire under it with his energy and pulled the water from Almira and Maynin. He drank a bit of it, closed his eyes, and the cauldron seemed to fill itself with identical water. He threw the moss in. He started moving his finger in the air above the surface of the water, stirring it with his mind. "Right. Sirius," he handed the tin back to whomever it belonged to. "I'll need you to take that ash and pour it in. But as you do, be sure to watch for any clumps." He began muttering things in Latin, causing the liquid to begin glowing faintly.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Mara

Mara

Powerlevel : 2,200

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime13th August 2014, 4:35 pm

(( i say we just let Almira post))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime13th August 2014, 4:52 pm

((Seconded))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime13th August 2014, 11:40 pm

Zero handed the ash to sirius, "here."
Riku held up the rats by there tails, "what about these?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th August 2014, 3:31 pm

Sirius silently took the ash from Zero and poured it in the cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Powerlevel : 2,200

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th August 2014, 4:35 pm

Riza felt very uneasy for some reason
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th August 2014, 10:59 am

Ryuzaki began muttering something akin to, "Shut up, Zero," seemingly still knocked out. It was more or pess a hibtual thing, even though the offending party was Riku.

Arcturius glanced at the two, "Alright, Sirius. Now the..." he glared at Zero and Riku, "I said rat fur . You two, tear off some hair."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 3:47 pm

Sirius noticed Rick on the ground and took a step back.

"Plucking hair off a rat. Not the best idea in the world." Almira noted.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 4:23 pm

Riza groaned slightky and held his head. "Why does my head hurt?" he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 5:08 pm

Arcturius looked at Riku and Zero as if he were about to strangle them.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 6:51 pm

Maynin looked at Riza. "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 9:15 pm

Zero helped out sirius and peeled off a big strip of rat fur.
Riku wondered why they were getting the death stair.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2014, 9:20 pm

Riza grunted in response. "Don't know. My head feels like it's getting ripped open
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2014, 8:32 pm

Arcturius looked up at Riza, "Erm. Hold it together, mate. We'll have you home in a jiffy."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st August 2014, 3:31 pm

Sirius siffled a gag as he took the fur from Zero and gave it to Arcturius.

"Honestly, Sirius. I'd think you'd be used to dead things by now." Maynin said with a sigh.

"I'm only nine! I shouldn't have to see dead things!" He replied.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st August 2014, 5:49 pm

Riza coughed. "So ummmmn....random question here. I used the dragon balls to make the universe forget all the horrible things i did. Does that count as an evil action?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime22nd August 2014, 7:53 pm

"Can you even do that? I mean seriousely, i thought the dragonballs..." zero was cut off by riku.
"What are dragonballs?" He asked curiouse for new knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime23rd August 2014, 10:01 pm

"I'm..." Ryuzaki groaned, getting up, "Not sure, Riza."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime23rd August 2014, 10:15 pm

Maynin offered Rick a joking smile. "Oh hey, your alive!" She turned back to Riza. "Depends on why you did it. Even so, the act itself isn't evil. Are you going to explain or leave us in the dark?"

Almira tried not to laugh. "Wait a second! They can erase people's memories?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 1:28 am

Riza: Well..." He stopped for  amoment and sighed. "This sounds so stupid....When my daughter was killed I realized that my actions don't just affect me. Everyone around me becomes a target. I even stopped some people planning to attack Maynin because she was considered a friend of mine. So I wiped the slate clean. And now I am going to try to become something I am not. I am going to make the universe think I am a hero and not a monster."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 7:34 pm

Arc continued muttering directions to Sirius, while Rick held out his hand, and toppled forward. "Right," he groaned, pulling himself up, "Ruler items don't materialize here like they should." As soon as he said this, he fell back to his nlknees and cried out in pain, a large stick protruding from his chest, "Bit of a delay," he breathed heavily, morphing his body around it and pulling it out, leaning on it.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 8:08 pm

Sirius looked very, very afraid of Rick.

Maynin looked at Riza. "Am I Considered your friend or am i your friend?" She pretended to be sad. "First, I don't see you for a year, and when I do, I don't even get as much as a 'hello'. THEN I was the only one who asked if your poor head was okay. Is this what I get for my loyalty?" She asked.

Almira rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 9:35 pm

Riza groaned and started to pull a sword out of his arm. "Why are they doing that?" He finished pulling out the blade and the wound healed itself. "Also Maynin. I am offended that you would even question our friendship. Your one of the only people I actually trust."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: