Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 11:08 pm

Riza continued to nap
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 11:12 pm

"Since riza's napping i guess i'll go find the grain ash." Zero said.
"I'll go too." Riku said.
"Stay here, rick might need you to do something else."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 11:25 pm

Rick stopped Zero and whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 9:15 am

Almira gave a heavier sigh. "Aye."

Sirius gave her a pat on the back. "C'mon, let's go now."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 2:20 pm

Riza was awake again and was pacing the room.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 10:29 am

Zero nodded at the whisper and walked over behind Riza. Zero quickly pulled a sack over Rizas head and hog tied him so he couldn’t move. He reviewed the coordinates Rick had given them and located the place, “We’ll be back shortly.” With a blink they were off. After a couple of minutes they appeared at the field of wheat that rick told them about. Zero looked at Riza and saw he was angry, “you know what? Why don’t you just stay here and I’ll go find the grain ash.” Zero left Riza in a safe location under a tree. Zero walked through the field following the smell of smoke and then came upon some burned wheat, “Guess this is it.” Zero materialized a bag and scooped up some of the ash into it. After filling the bag half full he closed it up and walked back to Riza who was still struggling to get free, “that won’t work, Cyril couldn’t break free of a black people sack.” Zero picked up Riza and through him over his shoulder. After locating ricks energy signature he teleported them back to the station. He handed rick the bag and gently untied Riza and removed the sack from his head.
Word count: 208
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 6:23 pm

"Nice job, Russ," Rick muttered.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 8:38 pm

Maynin forgot something. She pointed at Rick when no one was looking. "See him, Sirius? That's the one I was telling you about."

"Oh...."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 8:04 am

Riza was clearly amused by Zero's mental breakdown. It was cute the way that he thought that he had captured Riza. However the amusement was quickly ended by a cold look from Setsuna.

"Don't think for a moment that I trust you. Though we might be working together right now I swear I will kill you if you try anything. I know what you are." That made Riza freeze up. "W-what?" Was the stuttered reply. Setsuna pushed Riza into a wall. "How long are you going to keep secrets from them? Will you ever tell them? Or are they just playthings for you? Toys to be used and thrown away?" Riza, gathering his courage, stood up straight. "Stop it!"His reply was cut short by the means of a hand around his throat. "Your just a hollow memory. Made from the fragments of a dead man's mind." Setsuna sneered as he tightened his grip.

"Setsuna! let him go!" The command was instantly received by Setsuna, who dropped his grip and stepped back. With a look of disdain he turned to the white haired woman who gave the order. "I don't understand why you care Raina. That......thing isn't your grandson. It's an abomination." Raina gave him a dark look. "Quiet Setsuna." She received only a grunt of confirmation.

((Sorry this took so long. I have been.....preoccupied.))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 9:14 am

So you can do this but you wont do a simple 200 word quest?))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 9:28 am

((Do you honestly think any of my characters would listen to a single thing Artik or Rick would say to them?))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 4:39 pm

"Calm down," the two said together. It was a bit creepy the way they did it.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2014, 5:44 pm

Sirius was scared. He couldn't think of anything that could make Riza freeze up like that.

Maynin didn't ask because she knew it was futile.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:18 am

Setsuna, his gaze not leaving RIza, returned to his side of the group and stood next to Almira.

"Alright.."Amaterasu had finally spoken up again. "As much as I am loving all of this, standing around doing nothing. What the hell are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th August 2014, 10:04 pm

Arcturius blinked, "Are you waiting for me to say anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 10:51 am

Zero blinked
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 11:45 am

Almira looked around. "Oh, hmmmm........nope. I have no idea what we're doing. Sorry m'lady." She told Amaterasu.

Maynin shrugged. "Weren't we supposed to go to that one place....or that one thing?"

"Wasn't it two?" Sirius asked.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 12:06 pm

Setsuna pulled Raina aside and started whispering to her.

Riza was seriously nearing the point of giving up and going home
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 9:48 pm

Arcturius sighed at Rick, handing him a scrap of parchment.

Rick nodded and took the paper, studying it and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 4:02 pm

Alright so...what i9s the posting order again?))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 4:03 pm

Whoops.))
"Wonder where he went?" Riku said.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 5:18 pm

"Alright! Let's do something productive!" Maynin yelled eagerly.

"Maynin, keep your voice down....." Sirius warned, tugging on her hand.

Almira nodded. "So.....how to get us all to Tsurrin....."

"Easy! I'll just look for energy similar to yours and teleport to it!" Maynin grabbed the two and left.

Almira blinked, now on her home planet. "How did you do that?" She asked, leading them to a colored river. She stopped. "Hang on, what are we going to keep the water in?"

Maynin sighed as she brought out her little tin box. She emptied the contents and handed them to Sirius before pouring water and moss into it. "Right! Quartz time." She broke open several rocks. "Nothing. You know, we'd find it faster if you two helped."

Almira tossed a chunk of pure silver beside her. "I am helping! But I can't find any either!" She thought for a second. "Alright, I've got an idea. Let's just ask someone else." Almira found another Amánipáus. "This silver for quartz. Nothing else." She told him. The stranger nodded and shook her hand in agreement. Almira walked back over to Maynin and Sirius. "Got it! Let's go now!"

Maynin teleported back to the others. "We have the stuff you wanted." She told Arcturius.

Sirius was disappointed with the fact that he wasn't useful.

((Word Count: 222))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime9th August 2014, 5:26 pm

Rai a disappeared
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime10th August 2014, 10:26 am

Arcturius looked at Sirius, looking up from his notes for the first time. He blinked at him. "I need another pair of hands, if you want to help me make the potion."

Ryuzaki appeared, looking slightly disheveled. His perfect and beautiful hair was standing up slightly and his lab coat seemed scorched at his feet. "The... The dragons here aren't like ours, guys." He fell backwards, hitting his back onto the floor of the station. The ghost-workers continued their work, oblivious that they were existing in two points of time. He held a large egg in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime11th August 2014, 1:50 pm

Zero kicked rick, "yo, you ok?"
Riku picked up the egg and looked at it, "a dragons egg?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: