Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 6:24 am

Riza grunted and stepped back. "So if this is all a hallucination then I can do whatever I want right?" After thinking for a moment he smiled. "I think I am gonna go kill that little clack haired bastard....where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 8:25 pm

"When you say clock?" Zero asked. "HAHAHA, come on then i ant gonna loose this time!"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 8:33 pm

"This isn't a hallucination," Rick said soberly. "Try not to attack anyone." He still stood in the doorway blocking Riza.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 9:00 pm

Almira sighed, slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime4th September 2014, 12:35 pm

Riza patted Rick's head. "I would normally be inclined to listen to you but I have learned that listening to the people my mind makes up is a bad thing....so....yeah." Riza used his superior strength to pick up Ryuzaki and move him out of the way. " Don't worry...I won't be long." Riza disappeared down the hallway. A moment later the whole station shook. Akira looked out the window to see a large portion of the station destroyed and the wreckage floated away into the void
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 12:23 am

"So he didn't mean me?" Zero asked. He shrugged, "eh whatever."
Riku stood over neer the window akira was standing at, he staired blankly at the scar in the sky, "anger, evil, hatred."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 7:30 am

Rick let out a strained noise, "Er... So basically.... Hide." Ryuzaki jumped under a desk.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 7:33 pm

Maynin was in the middle of a caffeine withdraw and had begun trembling as a result. She leaned against the wall. "So..... Riza thinks he's gone insane.......we might die......yay?"

Sirius shoved Maynin. "No! No yay!"

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 8:05 pm

Zero wondered why rick was hiding but then he realized this place was considered the past and riza had just blown up something that shouldnt have been. "Idiot, he just messed with the past." Zero followed ricks lead and grabbed riku with him and hid behind some craits.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 11:59 pm

Amaterasu started to feel very uneasy. "Ummm...shouldn't we be hearing fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 5:37 pm

"HIDE, GUYS, REALLY." Rick tried hard to stop existing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 5:49 pm

Sirius dived under a table, dragging Maynin down with him.

Almira looked confused but hid anyways.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 6:09 pm

Rick and zero jumped into the crates.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 6:37 pm

Setsuan came running down the hallway, clearly panicked. "S-SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 9:50 pm

Rick blinked. "Artik!" He coughed, "Ar-arcturius! Hide!"

He was too busy concentrating
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 10:07 pm

"........I'm bored now. Don't want to hide." Maynin made an attempt to get out from under the table.

Almira and Sirius pinned her down. "No!"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime7th September 2014, 7:39 pm

Zero figured he had nothing to loose, "Rick, what is it?" he asked. he knew there were consequences for altering the past but he wasn't sure what?
Riku continued to mumble, "Death... Despair."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime7th September 2014, 10:19 pm

Riza walked down the hallway with a slow easygoing pace. "Why are you running? Hmmm? I thought you said you could take me on?"

Setsuna quickly held up his sword. "Get back!"

Riza walked up and grabbed the sword, snapping it in half. "See. The thing is I don't feel like holding back."

Setsuna jumped away from the hybrid. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

Riza smiled. "Well you see, it is a little known fact that I always hold back. In every fight I have ever participated in I generally half assed it. I mean hell, even when I was brainwashed I only partially tried. And so to be honest. I have never accessed my full power. Not even I know what I am fully capable of. Don't you think now would be a good time to find out?"
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime8th September 2014, 8:37 pm

Arcturius shrieked as a pterodactyl-esque creature with leather skin and a stinger tail crashed through the wall, picking him up and carrying him away.

Rick fought the urge to scream and shot glances at the others to do the same and continue to hide.

Riza, Setsuna, Rick sent out telepathically, hide. Now!
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime8th September 2014, 9:24 pm

Sirius panicked, releasing Maynin.

Maynin kicked Almira off of her. "Call me stupid. But that guy just got carried off by a dinosaur. And I kinda don't feel like getting caught up in one of Riza's attacks." She looked at Rick. "So. Wanna go get him back? Or should we cower here like scared mice?"

Almira scoffed. "You're an idiot."

"I get that a lot." She said with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime8th September 2014, 10:15 pm

"Shit! All of you stay here im going after him. Maynin come if you want since you said something about it." Zero flew off in ricks direction. He wasn't about to lose a friend.
Riku stopped mumbling but then sat silent. His pupils became dialated and then he passed out. Unknown to the others riku was now in a battle for control. Rai, the entity that called his mind home, had taken advantage of the confussion to try and gain control over riku.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime8th September 2014, 10:29 pm

Zero and Maynin were swiftly carried away by lightning-fast streaks of tanned brown. ((Arcturius was the one taken, not Rick))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 7:26 pm

Riza got bored with Setsuna and decided to wait for one of the creatures to take him or something
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 8:25 pm

Sirius made a table fort and hid there.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime11th September 2014, 8:40 pm

The pterodactyls carried the trio of prisoners through a glimmering white crack in spacetime. On the other side was a striking scene.

Several centuries ago, the single room the crack led to could have been considered a grand sight to behold, indeed. Now, however, the marble pillars and teak benches and golden railings were cracked and warped. There in the center of the auditorium, where a podium undoubtedly once sat, was a large nest, oval nest made from random trash and straw. The timedactyls, as Arcturius began thinking of them as, dropped the three adventurers into the nest.

Arc looked at Maynin and Zero, the strangers from another universe that, curiously, seem to know something about him and his own universe's future. "Er. Right. Terrified?", he asked the others.

Ryuzaki tentatively stepped out from under the table. "Right," he muttered, suddenly realizing. "I think we did a bad, bad thing, guys." He flapped his arms about, and a grim expression spread over his face. "No," he whispered with a quiver, turning slowly at Arcturius's cauldron. It was still upright and full of bubbling liquids. Sighing with relief, Rick pulled out a slightly sinister gun and waved it about, pointing it at the cauldron. The bubbling immediately stopped. As in, it was still bubbling. As in the bubbling was frozen. "We'll deal with that later," he mumbled to the others, then saying louder, "Stasis gun," he explained to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: