Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2014, 11:58 pm

Riku looked over to the man now standing in arcturius place and grabbed him up. He held him by his shirt, "Were did you take arcturius?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 12:45 am

Raina pulled Ryuzaki away from the group. Just sit here and wait for shit to happen."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:08 am

Ryuzaki blinked. "What?" He waited a moment, and then, "Oh, my god. You're... How are you here?"
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:13 am

Riku put the man down, "obviously you know whats going on here so explain."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:17 am

Almira looked between Raina and the newcomer. "....."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:19 am

Raina put a hand on her hip. "Because I am allowed to travel between universes. Unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:32 am

"Well, it seems like I am, now." Ryuzaki patted down his coat. "Yeah. Err." He turned to the others. "No point in being delicate. My name is Hideki H. Ryuzaki, call me Ryuzaki or Rick. Hideki is my surname, and I am Asian." He hated starting over with people. "I am a human, from the planet Earth in another universe."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:41 am

"Well thats all fine and dandy but is any one wondering whats happening to arcturius cause i am. As far as we know another one of us could get switched at any time now. I say we go through that thing right know and see whats on the other side." Riku stated.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:43 am

Almira looked at Ryuzaki. "What's on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 1:58 am

"My universe." Answered Raina.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:04 am

"A lot of good people," Ryuzaki muttered. "My home's on the other side. A beautiful universe of impossible things."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:06 am

Riku looked at the rift, "so we going through or nah?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:09 am

Almira put a fist under her chin, as if thinking. "Grandfather always warned me about entering rifts with strangers....." She smiled. "Not. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:14 am

Setsuna wanted to stab something
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:45 am

There was a large tearing sound, and several people fell out of a tear in the universe. As the last person tumbled out, it patched itself.

Ryuzaki watched, "It'll reopen soon. In the mean-time..." he trailed off as Arcturius rolled into his legs, nearly knocking him over. For the first time, Ryuzaki noticed... "I feel so weak."

Attention!
While in this universe, the characters from SHIV will find their power depleted, not being attuned to this universe. They will all have a PL of 2,000, and no access to racial transformations. Anything else is fair game.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 2:56 am

Riku watched as more people fell from the sky. Zero fell down with a thud as he hit the ground. He looked up, "what happened?" Riku extended a hand.
"You guys fell from the sky. If a have a grasp on the situation you guys came from your universe to ours." Zero took his hand. Riku helped Zero up, "So i guess we should get comfy. The names Zero."
"Riku."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 5:27 am

Sirius was caught by Almira, who set him back down. "You look like Jurji." She said cheerfully. "I'm Almira."

"......I'm Sirius." He said quietly. "And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 4:13 pm

Amaterasu fell to the floor, shocked by the drastic amount of power she lost.

Akira fared a bit better. Managing to catch herself on her adoptive mother,

Elucidia held onto Akira when she fell, being physically strong enough to ignore the loss of power.

Riza wasn't even bothered in the slightest by it. However. When he locked eyes with Setsuna, both of them felt like they knew eachother.

Setsuna charged forward, grabbed the weakened Riza, and chucked him through a wall.

Last edited by Setsuna on 17th July 2014, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 4:17 pm

Arcturius wasn't sure what had happened. Both he and Ryuzaki reacted.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 5:19 pm

Riku and zero weren't sure why setsuna had just through riza into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 6:53 pm

Almira decided to watch the show.

Maynin drew Sirius closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 7:06 pm

Setsuna drew his blade. "That.....thing is dangerous!"

Riza slowly got up. His weakened body was mangled from the attack. the bone of his right forearm had nearly completely ripped free of his body. With his functioning arm he tore the bone from his other arm and threw it on the ground. Now it was Riza's turn to regenerate. He cracked his neck back into place and grunted as his arm began to morph and stitch itself back together. ((Think regenerators from resident evil and dead space)) "That wasn't very nice..." Riza easily closed the power gap between him and Setsuna when he surrounded himself with an aura of white hot fire. "I might have to break you now." Riza roared and entered his mutated form, quickly grabbing Setsuna's head and slamming him into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 8:15 pm

Ryuzaki and Arcturius had the same idea in mind, as they both jumped in the middle and faced their own friends. "Riza," Rick said. "Th---"

Arcturius interrupted with, "Setsuna. This is no way to deal with inter-dimensional diplomacy."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 10:02 pm

"Both of you stop or i won't hesitate to brake every last bone in your body." Zero said. He just wanted peace and quite so that they could work out what was happening. Riku was silent.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 11:30 pm

Almira looked at the man who had made the threat. "I could beat you now. And Setsuna is way stronger than both of us, so I wouldn't act so big."

Maynin looked at Almira. "But you won't. Weak or not, there are more of us here, we have a good enough chance."

Sirius tried to calm the two girls down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: